Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Where are my adjustment brush presets LrC?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find them anywhere with the new 2022 Lightroom. Anyone know how I access them?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021
No. They weren't where they've always been. I had to go into the preference presets to restore the originals to make them visible. I had a bunch of third party ones that are no longer visible, though.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lr 2022, there is Lr (cloud- based) v 5 and LrC (Classic) v 11,

which one are you referring to?

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.1, LrC 11.0.1, Lr 5, Ps 23.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are still where they always were. Select the brush, then look in the pop-up menu under 'Effects'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. They weren't where they've always been. I had to go into the preference presets to restore the originals to make them visible. I had a bunch of third party ones that are no longer visible, though.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you perhaps store presets with the catalog and now this got reset? My local adjustment presets are all there, including some third party presets I was given to test some time ago.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's probably what happened. I just went and copied the originals and repasted them into the proper Lightroom folder and all is good now. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines