• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are Recommended Presets & Additional Premium Preset Packs?

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using Win 10 with LrC version 11.0

I see in youtube videos and on the Adobe site that there are Recommended Presets & Additional Premium Preset Packs in the new update. But I can't see them anywhere. My presets look exactly as they did before. Am I missing something obvious? Here is the the page on Adobe that I am talking about.
https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2021/10/26/max-2021-photography-releases.html#gs.fgy86a

Thanks,
Warren

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

I have finally figured it out. Lightroom Classic does not come with "Recommended Presets". That comes with Lightroom. But it does come with the new Premium Presets, but doesn't have the preview panel like it does it Lightroom. In Lightroom you can see a small sample of previews under "Recommended". Also you can choose "Subtle, Strong, and Cool" options whch aren't in Classic version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looked into this more and I see that my LrC does not have the "Edit" and Color Mixer" etc in the Develop Panel. I must be missing something really obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have finally figured it out. Lightroom Classic does not come with "Recommended Presets". That comes with Lightroom. But it does come with the new Premium Presets, but doesn't have the preview panel like it does it Lightroom. In Lightroom you can see a small sample of previews under "Recommended". Also you can choose "Subtle, Strong, and Cool" options whch aren't in Classic version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines