• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Dehaze slider in Lightroom Classic version 7.0?

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Lightroom Classic CC.  I can no longer find the Dehaze slider.  Is it still there in the new version of lightroom?  If so, where is it?  I have Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Still in the [Effects] panel of the Develop module. (And in the Brush Tool..!)

Check the Process Version in the Camera Calibration panel (select Version 4)

or click the 'lightening bolt' icon under the histogram to 'Update the Process Version'

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still in the [Effects] panel of the Develop module. (And in the Brush Tool..!)

Check the Process Version in the Camera Calibration panel (select Version 4)

or click the 'lightening bolt' icon under the histogram to 'Update the Process Version'

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have it in any of those options ...

I only have 3 'versions' in the calibration section 2012/2010/2003

And it doesn't appear in any of the other sections you noted ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for "Version 4".  Another place to look is the Settings menu in the top left hand corner. Under that you should see an option called "Update to Current Process" that should bring you up to date.  There is also a Process option with a submenu that should include a "Version 4" option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bridgetc15672952  wrote

I do not have it in any of those options ...

I only have 3 'versions' in the calibration section 2012/2010/2003

And it doesn't appear in any of the other sections you noted ..

That I don't believe you have the new Lightroom Classic installed. If you did you would have four processor versions:

Version 4 (Current)

Version 3  (2012)

Version 2 (2010)

Version 1 (2003)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have dehaze as well. Can anyone help?

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom 7, in the Develop module, make sure you are using the current process which is Version 4.  If you see a small lightning bolt next to your adjustment brushes, you do not have the current version.  Click on the lightning bolt and Lightroom will offer to update to the current version. You can also find you what version you have by looking in the Settings menu under Process.  There is also a menu option to update to the current process.  In the Camera Calibration area in the adjustment panel on the right, it also tells you what version you are using.  Note that all images that were in lightroom before the new version came out must be updated to the new process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you'd only have it if you have the 7.0.1 version, and not the 7.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe when I first posted this thread, that I had version 7.0 and the solution I mentioned above worked.  I now have 7.01, so I can't say for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you paying a monthly subscription? The screenshot that was posted indicates that you have a perpetual license. The perpetual license version of Lightroom does not have the dehaze filter. So that seems to be confusing because Lightroom Classic is not a perpetual license. It is a subscription-based version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys are criminals.  I just paid for 6.14 expecting to have the dehaze tool as part of my upgrade.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeffm61633556  wrote

You guys are criminals.  I just paid for 6.14 expecting to have the dehaze tool as part of my upgrade.  

We're not Adobe. We are Lightroom users who do not set Adobe's policies.

it was stated on the day Lightroom 6 was released, and in many places thereafter, that LR 6 does not and will not get new features like dehaze. It is not Adobe's fault if you didn't read that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeffm61633556  wrote

If you already had LR 6 and then somehow you paid for the .14 update then that is not Adobe's fault. The .14 update to LR 6 is free.

If you just purchased LR 6, even if it was as an Upgrade from a previous version, thinking it would include new features, that were never included before in the Stand Alone version, then again that is not Adobe's fault.

You should of investigated your purchase more thoroughly before buying.

If it was for the Full version of LR you could of gotten a subscription for the newest versions of LR and PS for 15 months for the same cost. And all the newest features would of been included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? LR 6 was released 2 years and 8 months ago; why would you think that now, at the end of its support life, it would change from what it has always been?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jeffm61633556  wrote

Lightroom 6, ANY VERSION OF LIGHTROOM 6 INCLUDING ANY UPDATE, doesn't have the dehaze tool! Lightroom 6 never did, and never will have, the dehaze tool. The dehaze tool was added to the "old" Lightroom CC and is part of Lightroom Classic CC. But it was never added to Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh but it was...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrote

Oh but it was...

Dehaze never existed in Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either it did, or someone planted very convincing false memories in my head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea who this someone is. But I can assure you that the dehaze tool has never been part of the standalone version of Lightroom 6. You can do a web search and find some third-party plug-ins that will add a dehaze filter. But there have been very lengthy discussions/complaints/misunderstandings from users who purchased Lightroom 6 thinking they would get the dehaze filter. And all efforts to try to explain why they didn't get it have been futile. In short, the dehaze filter IS NOT, and never will be part of Lightroom 6. After all, there will be no more updates to Lightroom 6 now anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR CC 2015 and LR 6 are the same program.  When you first install it, it may run in trial mode for LR CC 2015 which has Dehaze, then when you purchase and enter the LR6 serial number, the program reverts to LR 6 behavior without Dehaze.

Maybe that is what you remember?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

i`m paying monthly fee for lghtroom cc Clasic and Photoshop CC versin 7.4 and in camera calibration the Ver.4 is already there but still no dehaze slider!!

I have no idea how to fix it! i would appretiate to get any feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 7.4, it has been moved up to the Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wher the link to download lightroom on windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alaa mahgoub wrote:

wher the link to download lightroom on windows 7

1. Why are you posting your inquiry inside a five year old posting that has absolutely nothing to do with your issue? Post your own discussion.

2. Why still on Windows 7?

3. Why LrC 7? I know that LrC v11 is not supported on Windows 7,  but that far back?

Do not reply in this post to the above questions. Instead create a new posting including the answers to those questions as preemptive, as they will be asked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines