• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the gap between photos using the Track Gallery web template?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am wondering where is the option to control the gap width between photos when using the Track Gallery web template? I see the ability to adjust the row height and spacing but can not find where to adjust the gap so my photos are butting up next to each other.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks, GB

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have discovered there is no setting for photo gap.  The Web Module has not been touched by the developers in years in years, not even for a couple repeatable bugs I have reported,  and I expect it not to be touched until the next ice age.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LOL, bummer to hear that though, Adobe dedicates an entire category in the App to Web, surprised to hear its neglected. I also saw a link to adobe exchange for more templates but I dont seem to find any online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines