• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White Balance Dropper is Zooming

New Here ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to use the White Balance Eye Dropper tool, but it switching to the Zoom function instead of the eyedropper. I have read through all of the forums I can find, I updated Lighroom to the most recent version (6.3.1) and it worked for two photos, but then the issue persisted. I am on the most up-to-date version of Mac OS (Ventura 13.3.1 (a)). Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you clicking on the eye-dropper icon or using the keyboard shortcut (W)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying both of those with the same result, but it stopped happening after a few days and now I can't get it to repeat it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a similar occasional problem where the current tool wants to zoom instead of doing what the tool should do. By accident, I found that if I tap the spacebar, it somehow resets to the active tool. I’m not saying that’s how it’s supposed to work, only that it helped for me.

Does it help if you tap the spacebar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip! It suddenly stopped doing it, so I was not able to test the space bar. When it happens again I'll test it out and update the post. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines