Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

White Balance problem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I shoot my photo sessions with two camera bodies (Nikon D750's).  When I open the images in LR Classic it seems as though I must have accidentally changed my WB setting in my camera...maybe?  I usually shoot in AWB and adjust as needed.  This time the images from one of my camera bodies shows "0" for temp and tone under WB in LR.  It's like it didn't even do any type of WB at all???  And it's harder to adjut the WB correctly because it's way off.  

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thank you!!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are JPG photos

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my gosh!  I don't even know how my camera switched to JPG...UGH!!!  Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Bob Somrak suggested, it sounds as though you are working on a JPG file. When you use the WB dropdown, what options are you given?

Also, do you by chance capture RAW + JPG files? If so, you might simply be on the wrong image.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines