• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my mobile images no longer showing or syncing in Lightroom Classic?

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lr Classic and Mobile and my mobile images used to sync automatically and show up in the proper destination within Classic. Recently, the images stopped showing altogether. I did get a new phone but downloaded the Lr Mobile app. Why is this happening?

Screenshot_7_2_21__2_16_PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Sync on - the last option on the top menu to the right of Web do you see a bi-directional blue arrow on the cloud icon? Have you checked all other sync settings in your preferences > sync tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For this to work, both your phone and your Mac need to be logged onto the same creative cloud account. Are you logged on to the same account on both? Also, check if the images you shoot with your phone show up in https://lightroom.adobe.com. Make sure sync (the little cloud icon on either) is turned on and not paused. Lastly, check what the settings are for where to sync to in Classic in Preferences->Lightroom Sync. There is a place there where you specify where cloud images are synced to on your local machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines