• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Can I Not Upgrade to LR Classic 11.4?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. 

I have seen the announcements for Lightroom Classic 11.4, and am quite keen to try it.  But when I look in Creative Cloud, it tells me that my version of LR Classic is 'up to date' at 11.3.1 (screenshot attached). 

I removed LR completely and reinstalled, but same : it did not install anything more recent than 11.3.1.  

Thank you.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if you system matches the appropriate system requirements. 

More infos you'll find here:

Available updates not listed for Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Not all apps displayed for download | Creative Cloud desktop app (adobe.com)

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does.  It's a 2021 Mac Mini running Monterey 12.4.    16 GB of RAM, around 500 GB of available disk space.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of the Creative Cloud application, then sign back in, the see if LrC 11.4 is available. If that doesn't work, download the most current version of the Creative Cloud application, install that, then install LrC 11.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David.  I tried the signing out and signing back in bit.  That didn't work.   I just checked - version of CC that I had was 5.7.1.1.  Downloaded the 'latest' version and installed it.  Same version.  

And it's still saying that my LR Classic version is up to date (another screenshot attached).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the version of LR that I have.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide screen captures by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon. My web browser will not show attachments, so I can't see your screen captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2022-06-25 à 13.01.24.pngCapture d’écran 2022-06-25 à 12.59.41.pngSorry.  Here you go; 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the "Updates" tab on the left, and click on "Check for Updates." I did, and I see v11.4 available now for me:

2022-06-26_09-34-55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not there.  See screenshot.  'à jour' is French for 'up to date'.  ajour.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, this just appeared spontaneously! 

Thank you for your help.  Capture d’écran 2022-06-27 à 10.43.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines