• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I add photos in Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lots of problem loading images  from my 5D mark 5 into LR. Can someone pleas tell me Whata wrong here. The program used to work fine for several years an now its al messed up.  SO far I have lost several images due to this problem

Panthip_0-1681848277329.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unaware of the existence of a 5D Mark V. If that is what you have, it is not yet supported. I suspect you have a different camera. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your 5D Mk IV (note your typo vs what is shown in screenshot) are these Canon Dual Pixel RAW files?

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/editing-canon-dual-pixel-raw-cr2.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry mate I found out that i have forgotten to emty my garbage bin, where I found nearly 8000 files. The program works fine agin after thet session. Thanks for your answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step check your monitor profile.

How do I change my monitor profile to check whether it’s corrupted? | The Lightroom Queen

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines