• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do have to install LR and PS again when i already have them installed but cannot use them

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I do not know what has happened, I pay monthly for creative cloud for Photoshop amd Lightroom, I have them already installed  on my old computer,Windows 7, which i like and want to keep, now for some reason when  i try to work on LR it keep saying it cannot verify my status so i cannot use it, and adobe wants me to install the apps again, i do not want to do this, as i expect i will get some updated version that will not work on my computer, does anyone have any idea why it now wants me to re  install these Lightroom and Photoshop apps again when i already have them installed  but will not work.

Thank you

Maggie

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the tardy reply,  i have been away.  Thank you so mcuh for this, it is very kind of you to take the time,  I will try to do this,  BUt in the past the computer has set that wondows 7 will no longer be supported and i have not had any updates for quite a while now,  I would like to stay with windows 7, as i hear from so many people how they dislike windows 10,  BUt a may have to bite the bullet and get someone professional to  come update my computer to windows 10.  Thank you so much for your time and help.  I will seee if i can fix it the way you say first.    DDoone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry fro the typos,  but i expect you will undestand.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines