• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my mouse super tiny when my mouse hovers over the photo being developed

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the mouse becomes near impossible to see when i move it over the main photo being developed, as you can see in the screenshots i provided where the big white mouse icon should be the size throughout but when i hover it becomes an ultratiny zoom icon that blends into most photos and becomes near impossible to see.

This really needs to be fixed as it makes it incredibly hard to use lightroom to inspect the image where you want to inspect. I literally have to guess where the mouse is when it is over the main image.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just realized the screenshots dont show my mouse

heres an update with mouse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: apparently now its normal so no idea why it was soo small

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: i think i know the reason, it has something to do with having my computer attached to my 32inch external monitor and having lightroom stay on that monitor, as there is a weird glitch with my computer where the monitor will disconnect from my laptop if the screen turns off and i have to power cycle my monitor to get it to be recognized as a display again (some reason sometimes my computer will still think its still there and put programs onto the monitor but the monitor doesnt display anything and is in sleep mode) (i think it may be due to it being a TB3 monitor that is connected to my computer through a TB4 dock which is connected to my laptops USB C Type 3.2 Gen 2 with DisplayPort As my laptop doesnt have any TB ports on it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines