• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Win) Lightroom Classic slideshow stalls

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried doing a slideshow of about 70 selected images, and it stalled on building preview on slide 1, and would not move on and would no let me cancel it either.  I have just moved to classic and it seems pretty buggy

{Thread title updated by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ll need a little more information so that I can help you with this.

What version of Lightroom classic & the operating system are you working on? Does this happen with all images/collections, or do any specific images behave similarly?

I have a few suggestions you can try.

• Creating the slideshow from a collection with any missing images might not work. Go to Library Module > Library Menu on top > Select Find all missing photos.
  • Use images with uniform dimensions (only landscapes or portraits) in the slideshow as a test.
  • Go to Lightroom Classic > Edit > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to Off if it is on Custom or Auto.

Let me know how it goes from here,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines