Hey @William28602309rgn6. Welcome to the Lightroom Community. We'll need more information to help you figure this out. Could you please share the system info of Lightroom Classic from Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload and share with us here?
I've looked up the case records & some troubleshooting steps have been tried. Artifacts could be caused due to faulty cables & other hardware misconfigurations. You've moved from a Radeon RX550 to Nvidia GTX 1650. A proper deep clean-up of existing drivers & clean install of Nvidia drivers are much needed.
1. Set the default GPU for Lightroom following the steps here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/set-up-gpu-for-high-performance-in-ph...
Instead of Photoshop.exe & Sniffer.exe > Go to Lightroom Classic's installation folder & use Lightroom.exe.
2. The GPU info & Logs location on Windows is %APPDATA%\Adobe\CameraRaw. A shortcut to get to this folder on Windows is:
- Press the Windows + R
- Enter %APPDATA%\Adobe\CameraRaw
- Rename the GPU & Logs folder in this directory by adding .old at the end. (GPU.old & Logs.old)
- Restart Lightroom Classic, which should capture the updated driver & hardware capabilities.
Let me know how it goes. Thanks!