• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

With latest update in Develop mode-DONE does not appear-How do I save my adjustments

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when using Develop on existing LR images, Done does not appear after making adjustments or using mask.

How do I save my images with new adjustments

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adjustments are saved automatically.

To close the Masks panel, click the icon in the toolbar, or press Escape twice.

Pressing K (shortcut for brush) or M (shortcut for linear gradient) twice will also close the panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also a "Close" at the bottom right of the development panel for the mask.

2021-12-08 10_39_39-Lightroom v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using one of the tools (Crop, Spot, Red Eye, Mask, HSL/Color targeted adjustment, Guided Transform), Done will appear in the Toolbar at the bottom. If you don't see the Toolbar, do View > Show Toolbar (see the menu item for the keyboard shortcut).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Done button appears in the lower right-hand corner of the Develop Loupe image om my Windows 10 system. Don't know about Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you conflating the mask with the adjustments?

The mask is not an adjustment. The mask is not a edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines