Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won’t sync to cloud anymore

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using lightroom for quite some time now and also have been syncing select collections to the cloud.

Now recently I have been unable to sync to my cloud anymore.

previously synced collections are still available on mobile, but changes to those collections made on desktop will not sync

I am also unable to sync new collections to the cloud;  the previously present checkmark boxes in front of collections and the double arrow indicating synced collections have vanished without my doing.

the sync menu in the upper right corner of the desktop version is still available and stating everything is synced...

i tried to find help on the matter online but was unable to find any useful info.

i also noticed that my username on desktop is myName20%Name vs myNameName on mobile... could this be related!

i attached some photos to show my problem..

I would really appreciate any and all help on the matter!

thank you so much

vero

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the Cloud icon report when you hover the mouse cursor on it?

2022-08-13 09_21_07-GORONSZY-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Is it possible you have opened another Catalog (or even a Backup catalog)?

Sync can only happen with one specific catalog.

Not sure about User Name, but you certainly need to be signed in with the same credentials on all devices.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

i just did an update and now everything is back to normal; probably the latest version had some kind of bug and the .1 update resolved it 

thank you for your help though! 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines