Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Working on CR2 file in Lightroom and when printing photo colors are desaturated

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have a problem when working on CR2 file in Lightroom. 

Once I have made all the adjustments (contrast, vibrance, saturation, shadows, highlights, etc...) on my CR2 file everything seems to be in order until I print out photos. On my monitor CR2 file looks good after being edited in lightroom and exported in Adobe RGB color profile as JPG file. So everything is good.

But once I get my photos printed it is very different than it should be.

I am  aware that there should be slight difference between printed and digital example. But in this case the difference is enormous. As I have mentioned I usualy export to JPG with Adobe RGB profile. I also tried to change color profiles in develope sector of lightroom between adobe color profile to adobe vivid, lanscape ,etc... and on monitor I see the difference but once printed again its desaturated and some colors are more vivid than others.

I would appreaciate your helt,

Thank you

Alex

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently editing clothing logos and also faced a similar issue. But I was able to solve it: you need to update the drivers for the printer, as I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer,

but that is not the problem. I am not printing photos at home.

I have sent photos to photography store for development. If you have anything else in minde you are welcome to post.

Thanks,

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines