• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XMP preset load error (LrC 10.1.1 on a MAC)

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to import new presets into LrC using the + sign in the develop panel and continually get an error message saying all items were already imported. But they do not show up. I've closed and opened LrC more times than I can count at this point. I have also tried doing the preferences - presets - show LR develop presets mode and put them in both in the settings and imported settings folders. Any other ideas to get these to show up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Click on the [+] on the Preset header and [Manage Presets] -Are they all checked 'on' to be visible?

- Have you tried other photos to develop? Some Presets only work with specific (raw or camera) file types.

- Are you looking in the {User Presets} group for the installed Presets? Group location is determined 'in' the Preset file.

- Preset Names in the Preset Groups may not be the same as the Filename on disk. (Are you looking in all Groups?)

- Not all .XMP files are Develop Presets. If purchased you may have received 'Profile' Presets. Look in the Profile Chooser.

- If the Develop Preset panel is totally blank of any Presets, a re-install of Lr-Classic may be required.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All checked to be visible except on I unchecked earlier today (didn't know how to remove otherwise)

The preset doesn't show, all my others pulled in fine, but they were the lrt format that converted upon import.

Yes, looked in both the user presets and the regular preset part.

they are develop, confirmed with creator.

All other presets show up, its just this one that keeps telling me it's there. I've even changed file names trying to trick it into thinking it is a different preset but won't pull in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload the problem preset to Dropbox or similar and post the sharing link here. We can see if the problem is with the preset or your LR installation.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines