Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

z6 / z6ii - v2

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! When I import from my z6, I have the option to use camera standard v2- which is perfect!

For some reason, when I import from my z6ii, I don't have the v2 option (which is desperately needed to correct the blue/purple hue on whites). Is there any way to do this, or just something I'm going to have to wait for adobe to recognize as an issue and release?

It is nearly impossible to correct it any other way, and the v2 was so great for the z6, Im hoping to get the same results for my ii somehow.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Z6ii, is a new Camera model so Adobe would have created completely created new profiles for that model and not just use the ones from Z6 so it's unlikely that they will have to create a v-2 for the Z6ii.

Just my understanding of the process.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6, LrC 10.4, Lr 4.4, Ps 22.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good point, @DdeGannes . Its entirely possible that one of the many existing Camera Profiles for the Z 6II works for this user.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the past, the existing standard profile, and second versions of the standard  profile (fir similar camera), have failed to work with a few  new cameras. Adobe had to fix the issues in later updates. Way back when the first v2 standard profile was in fact a fix. The v2 standard profile are camera specific. Adobe may create a new v2 standard profile for your camera, perhaps in the next update??? When? not a clue.

Now, did Adobe create Camera Matching profiles for your camera? If so, use them. In my opinion, you would be better off using them anyhow.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines