• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom in photobooks?

Explorer ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It is a very basic question but I cannot find a way to freely zoom pages on LrC books. On the preview you have 1:1 or 4:1, which is a way to zoom, but surprisingly it only moves vertically, not horizontally.

Any help? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this question before but canot find any answers. I also see this limitation- No horizontal move.

Even the (zoom crop) box in the Preview panel can only be pushed vertially with the mouse cursor.

Perhaps Adobe do not think it needs fixing. Maybe the 4:1 option should not be there at all, as 1:1 is going to show detail at the book page size.

Photo detail can be checked in Loupe or Develop modes. Alignment of photo cells can be aided by using Grid Snap.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a pity because despite LrC is not meant to be a design/illustration application, many people as me do some light mixed text/photo books and the ability to zoom in different parts of the page is very convenient for a proper layout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines