• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom -In ration: some times auto changed, how to "FIX" it?

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am using LRC on my MacOS as following version:

Lightroom Classic version: 11.0.1 [ 202111111509-eae8952e ]
License: Creative Cloud
Language setting: en
Operating system: Mac OS 12
Version: 12.0.1 [21A559]
Application architecture: arm64

It's found that, some times in a "Develop" view, after clicking on an image, it will be zoom into ratio like: 50%, then I manually click 100% on the left upper corner Navigator, then the image and following images will be zoom in to 100% after clicking.

But, in some other images (radomly), after clicking, it will zoom in 50% but not 100% again.

Is there any setting can fix the zoom-in ration to 100% for clicking?

Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 100% item just to the right of "Fit" needs to be highlighted which will happen if you click on that. As long as the 100% figure is highlighted, when you click in the image in either Develop or Library it will zoom the view to 100% centered at the point where you click.

If yours is not working that way, try resetting the preferences.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ya, what's happening is, sometimes, the 50% will be the one highlighting after clicking on the image, I need to manually click 100%, THEN after clicking, in another images, after clicking, it will zoom in 50% again instead of 100%, weird.

Thanks for the link, I will read and resetting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the reason:

e.g. I've clicked 100% as zoom in ration, then in the fit window, if I use 2 fingers zoom-in by using touchpad, to ration e.g. 47%, this 47% will be remembered, next time, when I use mouse single click on a image under "fit" view, it will be zoomed into the 47% ration, I need to manually click 100% again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines