• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom problems

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I've a problem with Lightroom and PS express for I phone. When I try to zoom

in to fix for er example something on a skin in detail, it won't zoom enough to fix certain details.
I've never have had this problem before. 
I tried to fix the problem already by delete the app and install again as well as update my I phone 11 pro to the newest version. 

nothing helped yet. 

hope anybody can help. 
cause I'm not really able to use this app like that. 

I'll add a screenshot of the maximum zoom. 

✌🏼

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With one of the affected images selected, tap on the cloud icon at the top right, and tell us what type of file is listed under "LOCAL" and what is listed under "CLOUD BACKUP".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As of 8:51 (California time) on10 December, the above is posted in Lightroom Classic community. Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys. I've a problem with Lightroom and PS express for I phone. When I try to zoom

in to fix for er example something on a skin in detail, it won't zoom enough to fix certain details.
I've never have had this problem before. 
I tried to fix the problem already by delete the app and install again as well as update my I phone 11 pro to the newest version. 

nothing helped yet. 

hope anybody can help. 
cause I'm not really able to use this app like that. 

I'll add a screenshot of the maximum zoom. 

✌🏼

[Mod: Thread locked because double posting]

[further discussions please here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/zoom-problems/idi-p/12584594]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines