• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to move Adjustment Brush Pins

LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2011 Apr 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One problem I have when not using a tripod is that the place where I have used an adjustment brush has moved a little bit in each successive picture. It would be nice to be able to click the pin and simply move that point of adjustment. You can do it with the graduated filter, why not the adjustment brush?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
54 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carlos, I hear and understand your frustration. To be clear, our intention is to bring all of the recent Camera Raw imaging developments to Lightroom as well. But these will need to wait for a major Lightroom release version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Eric for your reply, and of course very happy now to see all of the above (the features that were added in acr 8.5) implemented in LR CC!!!! IT'S GREAT!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again for your patience, Carlos. I know it was frustrating to wait, but glad the features like Filter Brush finally made it to Lr CC and that you can use them.

Enjoy,
Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm voting for this function...workflow would allow me to sync several pix and all I'd need to do is move the adjustment brush pin for different crops. 

Votes

Translate

Translate