• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: JPG + Raw Workflow

LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Dear Adobe Team. Something that I think is missing in Lightroom, if added, would change stuff for the good for photographers. 1., I have seen in profile there is now the option if you shoot raw to get the camera profiles and choose from what they would look like, I don't know if that is using EXIF data, well if it were ​that something like that, I'd say should be added is the jpg Preview, for example if you shoot a raw image you must edit unless you do Jpg+RAW, what's if you can shoot RAW and then have an option in Lightroom Classic, to choose Jpg Preview Settings and will apply the same camera adjustments to the image, Like let's say fix exposure but now if it is too overexposed or under you can change it ,or noise Reduction you take it off now VS a Jpg File and then you can bulk apply Like presets.

The Gain would be that if you shoot raw but don't have time to edit but can't shoot RAW +JPEG that you can edit images super fast and get exactly what the camera would make and don't need to shoot jpeg, also and can make always make a Jpg file and delete the RAW file Plus Still Color Grade but not have to worry about other stuff.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes.  Ever heard of punctuation?  I don’t have a clue what you are asking for.  It is gibberish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes sorry i dont know english that well will try to find a website that will give proper punctuation 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Marc Feldesman  i Updated it hope that its better now and you can read and understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Beardsworth's Syncomatic Plugin might be of interest to you. http://lightroomsolutions.com/plug-ins/syncomatic/

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk thanks Rikk but no i mean no need to shoot that RAW+JPG where you can just Shoot RAW but still be able to get the look of that Jpg file 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what a Camera Matching profile is designed to help accomplish. It gives you a look closer to the JPEG file based upon the shooting style you use in your camera. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ya its the profile style but the same exact look i mean like with exposure,highlights,shadows.... but you can adjust not a Look Eg Lut

Votes

Translate

Translate