• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: Lightroom CC: Ability to publish to a Facebook for Business Page?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please let me know how you can upload to a business page from Lightroom directly? I can use the Facebook Publish Services Tab for my personal but my business page is more important for me to upload my images to. Please let me know how you do it or post a video tutorial and please tag me on it. Thanks for your help!!!
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
13 Comments
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed this to a feature request. In the meantime...

You can use Jeff Friedl's plugin to do this. I routinely post to business pages on Facebook with the plugin. http://regex.info/blog/lightroom-goodies/facebook

or:

In Publish Services, when you create a new publish service, in the Facebook Album section, choose Non-user Albums: from the pull down. If you are authorized for the Business/Fan page, you should see your albums listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I haven't tried his plug in although how can I creat an album from scratch in the publish services. I only see the album that I created earlier and no spot for a new one. Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know the albums created in Publish Services will only end up in your user page. There is no way to direct them to a Business page. The work-around is to create the album in FB first so that Publish Services can see it.

Jeff's plugin will do it however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wOw! 5 years ago.... even if I could actually find Jeff Friedl's add-on, would it still work? I just used Voice for the first time and have the same question regarding publishing to my fb business page. Or what other option are now avalable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Jeffrey's plugin to post to a business page about 4 hours ago. So. Yes. It still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rikk - when I followed your original link to Jeff's I was not able to correctly identify what I actually need. Can you give me more specifics/title or something to help me out? Thanks for the speedy reply by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rikk - when I followed your original link to Jeff's I was not able to correctly identify what I actually need. Can you give me more specifics/title or something to help me out? Thanks for the speedy reply by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot get this link to work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to share to my organization's Facebook Page, not to my personal timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new Lightroom user and I want to be able to publish photos to my business page. I am able to setup the Facebook publisher. I am also able to publish to my personal account. I can see and select the album on my business page where I want to publish. However, when I attempt to publish I get "Facebook authentication check failed". 

I am the admin of the business page. I have also verified I am able to post to my personal page. 

I chatted with Adobe support and they stated that the feature is not supported and that the only place the Facebook publisher will publish photos is to a personal Facebook page. 

Is that true. It seems odd since I have other tools that publish to my business page without fail. It also seems like a common workflow for folks that might use Lightroom. Finally, I see some discussion of others doing is successfully in this community.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Any advice? Is what Adobe support told me true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe! That would be really awesome if in the Facebook Publish Service that will come along with Lightroom 4.2 there would be a way to create a new Album in a Non-user facebook page (in this case, the one connected to my webpage, that I run as Adm)! Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If it doesn't work on purpose, than why even see the options to post to my non-user albums? That doesn't make any sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate