• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Support per monitor scaling across monitors with different scaling factors

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recommendation: update Lightroom classic cc to support per monitor scaling across monitors with different scaling factors. The was provided as a new feature in the January 2018 update to Photoshop cc. Please provide this capability for Lightroom classic cc also. The update to Photoshop works very well for me with an extended display using a 4k laptop monitor and an HDMI external monitor. I am hoping that a similar update is already planned for Lightroom classic cc.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need this:    using 4K dell XPS with external 1920x1280, the UI on external is unusably big.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Its April 2020 and this is still not fixed ???  Is that true ??? Surely by now should be able to have 2 monitors, one 4K, one HD without the need for a magnifying glasses to read the text on the 4K monitor.  Please tell be this post is old and it can be done.  It's working photoshop !!   Or has the usual definition for "classic" software finally raised its ugly  head - namely "classic = no longer supported".  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate