• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Mobile: Custom Sort Order, Ratings and Keywords

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2014 Apr 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make Lightroom Mobile useful for Editing, Sequencing & Showcasing work - would like to see features such as - Custom Sort Order (User Order), Ratings and Keywords sync back and forth...

Honestly more than the Basic Panel for Develop is not an essential for mobile, which is already available... Releasing more Library Module Tools will really make Lightroom Mobile a great Companion App...

I hope these features are on the horizon?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
29 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2016 Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked for this 12 months ago but still no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for keywords

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, keywords would be big.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a huge database of transport museum/car show photographs.

I keyword all photos by manufacturer, model, year, etc.

The only way I have found to produce a slideshow that displays all of a particular model of a car by year is to maintain the Title Field with the year of manufacture and manually sort the slideshow by displaying the title in the Grid View and sliding the photos around, (which "crashes" every 40 or so shifts meaning restarting the database).

So when I choose something like Ford Mustang which produces 300+ Mustangs to shuffle, it takes quite some time to reorganise. I save the slide show, so when I go to the next car show and add another 20 or so Mustangs, I then at least have a head start to manually shuffling them back into the slideshow in the correct places.

It would be really great to have a single numerical field in the database - in my case always the title field - that I could tell the filters to sort by, which would save me hours of work

Votes

Translate

Translate