• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Provide a large preset preview when you hover over a preset

LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2011 Jul 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have numerous presets. It is a hassle to not be able to see the image options in the main viewing window but just the minature navigator window which is not realistic to use to see possible outcomes. If we could hoover our mouse over the preset and see them as we go on, it would increase productivity (ctrl z, preset, cnrll z), and be easy on our capacity for production.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018
Large preset preview IS in today's Lightroom update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
60 Comments
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so darn fantastic!!! At last. I'm smiling from ear to ear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but without an option to turn it off! I understand why you all want it, but it uses a ton of system resources. I'd really prefer to have an option to disable this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, but you would have to wait another 7 years to have this option...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now available in the new update 4/5/18 but there needs to be on off switch for those who hate it like me! Bogs down my entire system and it confuses me into thinking I've already applied it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, and Hallelujah. I love it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I was waiting for this to be implemented at least as long as the original post. It drove me crazy, especially when I had to work on a macbook. Please never ever remove this feature now we finally got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a slow machine. will it be able to have an option to turn it off? im gladly if it have an option to set it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After all these year  they implement this and then:A. make it so that you can't turn off.
B. Makes LR completely unsuable because it eats all system resources ( the few LR actually uses of modern 2018 hardware )
C. sometimes doesn't respond to clicking a preset. If it does it shows the preset jumping on  screen. Like it has trouble deciding what you even clicked before. 
D. Suddenly showing presets you hovered two seconds ago.
D. Delays with previewing a preset. Sometimes even 1 to 2 seconds.

I'm  running 2018 specs and gpu is disabled.

Doing advanced color grading in Davinci Resolve with RAW video playing back at 24fps a second in realtime.

Running fine on my hardware. Lightroom is using STILLS can't even make this basic stuff work.

Does Adobe even launch their own builds?  Hey i have a new build. Let launch it 1 time to see if it will work..

Seems like this part doesn't even happen.
It's one big parody show at Adobe.
All they do is releasing alpha versions. These updates can't even be classified as BETA versions.

I want a refund for all the time this costs  and shit this is causing. Who pays for a shitty product?

If i buy something and it doesn't work, you get a refund or you get a product that works.
It's as simple as that.

I'm tired of all these sugar coted Adobe experts who tell you it's all gonna be fine. 

Oh well, the new version had a bumpy start. I call BS.
Tell it like it is. Adobe screwes this up again and again and it's time they should see and feel the consequences of their actions.

No subscribers is no money. That are tons of awesome alternatives to all your products. 

You are not unique or special and sooner or later you will realize what you've done.

Professional end users are not your beta testers Adobe.

I cancelled my subscription, even i do rely on  Lightroom. But capture one is running side by side.
I don't need your product and more professionals should take a stand on this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is an absolute nightmare for me! I have a mac from 2011 and lightroom is almost unusable now! We need an off switch! 

Votes

Translate

Translate