Match Total Exposures - Please add this to the Library module

0 Votes
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The match total exposures feature is pretty cool, but it's a pain having to go into the develop module and use the filmstrip. It would be much more convenient to my workflow to have access to it in the Quick Develop panel of the Library module, and be able to select a bunch of images, then highlight one and click a button in a similar way to how we can Synchronize changes in the Library module.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It already is in the Library module. I'm typing this on my iPad so I can't check the exact location or post a screenshot, but it should be a submenu of Photo - Develop Settings, I believe. Look through your menus and you will find it...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not certain but see the screen capture for what Johan is referring to.

Screenshot 2021-09-03 at 10.02.35 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.8,; LrC 11.4.1, Lr 5.4.1, Ps 23.3.2-ACR 14.4,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderators: This thread should be marked Implemented.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, thanks for the help. Even after Googling, I'd not found this! It's good that it exists, but it's not great that it's buried deep in a sub-menu and/or requires a complicated shortcut that needs two hands! I still think there is a case for a button on the Quick Develop panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To accelerate access to that menu command, you could assign a keyboard shortcut to it. On Mac, that's easy, on Windows, a little more tedious:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/custom-keyboard-shortcuts/ 

If you're on Windows and need to edit  the TranslatedStrings file, use this id for the menu command:

$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/Develop/MatchExposures/Key 

Votes

Translate

Translate