• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Migrating Photoshop Elements 2021 Catalog to LrC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to migrate my Photoshop Elements catalog to LrC the list of supported catalog file types include only up to PSE18DB, while my catalog is a later version, PSE19DB. My LrC version is the latest. 10.0.  Do I have to wait for a new version of LrC or is there a way around this?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released yesterday and include a fix for this issue. Please install the December update, restart your system and verify you are no longer experiencing the issue. Thank you for your assistance in reporting, providing additional information and, most of all, for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for later Elements catalogs is planned for an upcoming release. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, when is this release forecasted to be issued? Will it be in a few weeks or is it months away?  I have a monthly "Photogrphy Plan" including Lightroom Classic which I'm paying for but cannot use so far, so wondering if I shall interrupt my plan for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I'm wondering abouy when the upcoming release of LrC is planned. Within weeks or months?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released yesterday and include a fix for this issue. Please install the December update, restart your system and verify you are no longer experiencing the issue. Thank you for your assistance in reporting, providing additional information and, most of all, for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I have updated my LrC to the December version and I have imported my PSE19DB. This worked without error messages but when viewing my Photos in LrC I see the following issues:

1. Almost all phots have a message about Metadata conflict.
  2. Only a very small fraction of all my Key Data from PSE (like person, places and others) appear in LrC
  3. The structure I had for my Key Data is not imported. All key data are just mixed in one long list in LrC.

Am I doing something wrong or is the import from PSE19DB not working as it should? Please advise me how to proceed.

BR

Mårten Källström

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rick

Did you read my response to your message 3 weeks ago? If my issue cannot be solved then I will need to end my LrC sunscription which I started 3 months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate