Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Allow multiple watermark anchor points in batch export

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Lightroom Class version 11.4.1in my Mac Monterey. I am trying to see if we can change the anchor points of watermark for each of the photo while exporting multiple photos using the export button. Because if i export all the photos with the same anchor point in certain photo the watermark is placed over the face.

So wanted to check if there is a way to position the watermark for each of the photo while exporting multiple photos

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Participant ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be useful indeed. I tweeted recently with an idea to this effect: https://twitter.com/27ShutterClicks/status/1561091583340158976?s=20&t=lbdeyEdLP15z-645ubSKMw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, my suggestion was to allow for an option in the Watermarking section of the Export dialog to use the size, position of opacity of the Loupe Overlay > Layout Image, isntead of the settings defined in the watermark editor. This can be a simple checkbox and can be enabled on a per-export basis, if needed.

lr_watermak_layout_image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying. Tried this but in this case too if I have 10 images and when I add this overlay it still goes with the same position for all the photos. But I am trying to see if the watermark can be placed in different position for each photo and then when we export all which is not happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I understand. In that case, the watermark image settings would have to be stored as part of the image metadata, alongside other metadata like develop settings. Very doable, if Adobe decides to pull the trigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate