• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Apply Presets from inside a mask (Aplicar ajustes prestablecidos a mascaras en LR)

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Una vez seleccionada una máscara en LR debería ser posible aplicar ajustes prestablecidos a las máscaras. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
10 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Lightroom Classic version 12.0, Adaptive Portrait Presets appeared in the preset list, that's great, but for years i use my own local presets to enhance portraits, and it will be great to be able to link my own presets to the AI masks automaticaly.

teeth, lips, iris and pupil, hair, eyebrows, eyelashs, eye sclera and face skin : such as the glamour Portrait Preset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do that yourself already. Create an AI mask, apply your preset and then right-click the preset and choose to update it with the current settings. Include the AI mask.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Presets' and 'Effects' can already be applied to masks. There are are presets with built in AI masks (i.e. Adaptive presets), and you can even build your own presets incorpating masks with adjustments. 

If above is not what you're requesting, then maybe you could spend little more time describing exactly what you're requesting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por la respuesta. Me refiero a los "ajustes prestablecidos" que aparecen en el menú de la izquierda. Esos ajustes se aplican a toda la fotografía, no a la máscara seleccionada.

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-27 a las 16.45.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any preset identified as 'Adaptive' (i.e. 'Adaptable' in your list) will create a mask and in built edits applied to that area only. The built-in edits can be adjusted to taste. Below is a list of all the curently available 'Adaptive Presets'. It's also fairly easy to create your own based on these.

Untitled-3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por su respuesta. Desconocía que esos ajustes eran adaptables. Yo propongo que en una futura actualización de LR hagan que sirvan todos los ajustes a las máscaras. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread from a few days back might give you some ideas as to how you can go about creating your own 'mask based' presets based on existing non-mask presets.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-link-existing-presets-to-new-ai-masking-aut...

@Rikk Flohr: Photography can this thread be merged with the one I mention above?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Por ejemplo, yo selecciono una máscara del fondo de una fotografía y quiero aplicar el ajuste Kodak T-Max 400... que sólo se aplique a la máscara del fondo. ¿Es posible? ¿Cómo se hace?

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-27 a las 21.22.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i can't update the preset, but it work creating a new one, thanks for the tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typically, Adobe and third party presets cannot be updated by design.

Votes

Translate

Translate