• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Fit without zooming

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like an addition choice besides fit and fill in the navigator panel.   When selected the option should show the image at full size (100%) or fit the window, whichever is smaller.

I often work in the develop module with the left panel closed so don't have quick access to the navigator.  I toggle between fit and whatever my current zoom level is by hitting the space bar.   This us usally what I want -- except when I'm working with lower resolution images on a 5K monitor.  In that case the fit option expands the image beyond the 100% zoom level and I wonder why the image is so fuzzy until I realize what is going on.  I can use the keyboard shortcut to see a 100% view -- but then I lose whatever zoom level I was working in.

An option that tells fit to not expand images would be a suitable alternative.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the way Fit used to work.  If the photo didnt fill the screen it just showed it at its actual size. In a few versions ago it was changed.  I too prefered the old way it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate