P: (Masking): Add option to fix a mask when using brush

0 Votes
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idea: the new mask function is great, but I wish to get these masked parts fixed in the image where they are. Or does it exist already and I am not able to find it?

Observation: Using the brush several times and above or around very tiny parts (eyes f.i.), the mouse/cursor unconsciously grabs the already masked parts oftenly and move it away to different places in the image. The function of „showing tools“ is not helpful in those cases, as these massive amount of graphic icons hovering around do disturb the whole view or even hide these tiny parts which I was concentrated on. I usually work with disabled function to have a clear image. But when de-selected "showing icons", you are not aware about where these masked sections are placed exactly.

Why not adding a simple option to fix/unfix every (first) mouse click with brush tool?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. When you add multiple brush strokes to the same mask, you won't get multiple graphic icons that obscure your view. Only the first brush stroke creates an icon. You would only get multiple icons if each brush stroke is a new submask. If the latter is what you do, then ask yourself if you really need each brush stroke to be a different submask.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate