• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P:(Masking) Rename Mask Name In History

Participant ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be visually helpful.  Back rename a Mask in the History eg. I generate a Mask then go on to other tasks. I return to that initial Mask and rename it, but it doesn't rename it in the actual History nor each change applied to that Mask in the History, but rather only adds that task of renaming, to the History.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to the request for change.

And this experimented on a MAC

So when I create a mask, in the History panel, it does not state created Mask 1, no, it states Add Luminance Range, or Add Sky, whatever the masks primary brush was.

Would be nice to see Created Mask 1, then the various brushes, etc.

And then it would be nice to see that history states words changed to Created Mask Rumplestiltskin (random rename I just choose for example)

Currently when you rename a mask, the History does add a state stating you renamed the mask, but this after the history state where the mask, or actually brush, was stated. In my example I would see Rename Mask 1 to Rumplestiltskin. Now having that history state displayed at the correct point is Ok, but can we also have the creation of the mask, not just the first brush in the mask, presented and the text in the history state changed as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate