• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Masking) Select Landscape Constituent Components

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What adobe has done for masking people where it allows you to select people and then sellect the person/orpeople and check the boxes for different parts to create seperate masks is fantiastic. I think it would be really helpfull if the created something similar for landscapes. It would be most usfull if it did sky-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Mountains-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Ocean-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Rockface-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Seastacks-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Lakes-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks). Windmills-highlights-shadows. Roads/tracks-highlights-shadows (Seperate masks).

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea as I have never used Anthropics Landscape Pro, and this is the first time I have even heard of it. However it sounds like you have used Anthropics Landscape Pro and seem to know that it does exactly what I am suggesting for Adobe Lightroom!

Votes

Translate

Translate