• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: set Lightroom to always import settings

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upgraded to macOS Ventura from a much older version, the whole feel of the save dialog boxes changed from horizontal to a more vertical format. This change seems to have carried over to Lightroom Classic (12.4) as well

If I select some files in grid view, then click Command +S to save, I see old, horizontal dialog box, with option to overwrite settings, which obviously I do not want to do. If I dismiss it, then click on up arrow on an image, I get the new vertical style dialog box. I do not want to use the first choice, as again, I want the image to display/keep the changes I made in the ACR window, so I would click Import Settings from Disk.

I wish there was a way to set Lightroom to always import settings, as I can’t remember ever wanting to lose work I did in the raw window, and I am afraid I will accidentally hit Enter, or click the top choice, losing all the work I will have done to potentially hundreds of files. I wish there was a way to never see this dialog box, and ALWAYS Overwrite setting (similar to how I can select Don’t show again in other dialog box).

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?