Issue: When exporting, and inserting Dimensions into filename, LR inserts the dimensions of the original file instead of the exported file.
- Lightroom Classic Version Number: 11.5 [ 202208080927-8a575c91 ]
- OS Version Number: Windows 10 Pro, v. 21H1, build 19043.2006
Steps to reproduce:
- File > Export
- Under "File Naming" check "Rename To:" then click its dropdown and select "Edit..."
- Under "Metadata" change the second dropdown to "Dimensions" and hit "Insert"
- Hit "Done"
- Under "Image Sizing" check "Resize to Fit:" and select, for example, "Percentage" and enter a value less than 100% (or make any other choice that will result in an exported image with a lower resolution than the original file)
- Hit "Export"
Expected result: File would have smaller dimensions than the original, and contain the dimensions from its metadata
Actual result: File has smaller dimensions than original, but contains dimensions from the metadata of the old file instead of its own metadata