• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: White Balance Option in Metadata

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Why no 'white balance' option in the metadata section when in the library module. I would think it's possible in the 'camera info' section. Up top in develop section all that is listed is 'as shot'. I change my white balance sometimes depending on lighting. I would like camera info to list, daylight, tungsten, auto, or whatever I shot in for each frame, even if it's a K choice and a number like 4500 k.

2. Wish Adobe would enhance the 'grain' section of LrC. Seems it could emulate 'film grain' in the develop tab a bit more. Like I hate how it adds grain to pure white areas. I kinda like how Capture 1 has options for film grains. Adobe hasn't changed this since it was first implemented. Seems like it could/should be improved.

ok. other than this, I'm pretty ok with LrC these days.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think that "As Shot" is the actual metadata in the file. Just a vague info on what LrC setting is in use. A qualitative, not quantitative statement.

That being said. It would be desirable fir LrC to state the actual quantitative WB value, Likely in K. Could LrC states "As Shot / 4500K" 

Votes

Translate

Translate