• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Print Module: Add Flag Status to Text Template Editor in Photo Info

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Print Module to print a contact sheet, I would like to be able to include the Flag Status along with other information as the caption under each photo. Right now I'm looking for filename, rating and flag status

If I go into Photo Info -> Edit... and get the Text Template Editor where I can see the placeholders for Filename in Image Name and found Rating and Label in EXIF Data but I can't find flag status anywhere.

In the meantime I'm using a color label to indicate flag status but this really messes up my workflow because I use color labels for other things. My template is {Filename>>} -- {Rating>>} -- {Label>>} right now.

It would be really cool if there was an option to show stars instead of numbers for rating and if cell background could be the label color but if I could just get Flag status in the 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While waiting for Adobe to implement this (which is likely to be a long time), you could use the Bag-o-Goodies plugin's Write Data Field command to set the Title field of selected photos (or some other unused metadata field) to contain the text you'd like to appear under each thumbnail.  Then in Photo Info, select the Title field.

The tokens recognized by Write Data Field let you access all metadata fields, including FlagStatus, and give you flexibility in how the tokens are formatted.  You could choose the texts you want for flag status. And you could show stars instead of numbers, e.g. ★★★, by using the appropriate Unicode star character.

Votes

Translate

Translate