Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Änderung der Nummernfolge bei Import

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Im Leight Room taucht plötzlich ein Problem für mich auf, für das ich keine Lösung habe:

Wenn ich z. B. eine Fotoserie aus einem Ordner mit der Nummernfolge 1 bis 25 in L.R. transportiere, um die Bilder umzubenennen, aber natürlich die gleiche Reihenfolge beibehalten möchte, werden die Bilder in der verkehrten Reihenfolge importiert. Das letzte Bild mit der Nr. 25 erscheint an erster Stelle und das erste an letzter. Bei der Umbenennung mit benutzerdefiniertem neuen Namen wird dem letzte Bild (Nr. 25) nun die Nummer 1 zugeordnet und so geht es dann weiter, sodass das eigentliche erste Bild nun die Nummer 25 bekommt. Ich finde nirgends einen Button oder Hinweis, wie ich die Bilderfolge wieder korrigieren könnte. Ich hoffe auf Ihre Hilfe, aber vielleicht ist es ja tatsächlich ein Fehler im System.

Mit freundlichem Gruß,

Angelika Langhagen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ladies and gentlemen,
In the Leight Room, a problem suddenly arises for me, for which I have no solution:
For example.B. if I transport a series of photos from a folder with the number sequence 1 through 25 in L.R. to rename the images, but of course want to keep the same order, the images are imported in the wrong order. The last picture with the number 25 appears in the first place and the first one at the last. When renaming with a custom new name, the last image (No. 25) is now assigned the number 1 and so it goes on, so that the actual first image now gets the number 25. I can't find a button or hint anywhere on how to correct the sequence of images. I hope you will be helped, but perhaps it is actually a mistake in the system.
With a friendly greeting,
Angelika Langhagen

You an change the sort order in the toolbar at the bottom of screen.

If you cannot see the toolbar, press T.

You can also use the menu command View > Sort.

LR-sort-order.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines