• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

拡大画面を左右に移動

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

テキストを見ながら奮闘中です。フイルターブラシを使って詳細部分を拡大編集しておりましたら画面からはみ出しました。画面の上下移動は「up、down」でできましたが 左右移動が分かりません 教えてください。

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translate (slightly different from Microsoft's):

I am struggling while looking at the text. If I used the filter brush to enlarge and edit the details, it would go off the screen. I was able to move the screen up and down with "up, down", but I don't know how to move left and right. Please tell me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, when using the adjustment brush, the arrow keys do not move the image within the window. To move the image, you can hold down the space bar to temporarily get the hand icon and click-drag with the mouse.

Or am I not understanding the question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ありがとうございます。ここがテキストになくて大変困っていました 助かりました

--
倉敷のグッチー
kurasikisi@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to Stop using the Arrow keys to move the image around. Use your mouse, Cursor (Click > Hold > Move), to move the image. Oh also you will  need to hold down the Space Bar at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines