• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3rd Party LUT's/Profiles problem in LR Classic

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with 3rd party profiles in Lightroom Classis (ver. 10.1.1) on a Windows 10.  I'm not sure when it started.  When editing in LR and I apply one of the 3rd party profiles and then subsequently export to edit in Photoshop (using "edit a copy with LR adjustments") the image opens in PS without the profile changes being shown.  Any other edits done in LR appear as they should but not the profile changes.  This problem does not occur if I use one of the LR profiles that comes with it.
This problem does not happen if I apply the profile in Camera Raw.
Like I said, I've only noticed it today.  It could have started with a recent LR update.  I use them regularly so I know it can't have started too long ago.

Thank you, Bill Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an 'Acknowledged' bug/problem. You can read the thread at-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-editing-raw-file-in...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines