• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

500px plugin for lightroom cc

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to know where to bring the plug-in from 500px publisher to my module in lightroom CC? I have followed some instructions with no results. Maybe instructions are not for the cloud version.

Thanks in advance

Yves

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no difference between the cloud version and the standalone version. They are precisely the same program. The activation process is what controls the options that are available to you. Perhaps you should contact the publisher of the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the good folks at 500px.com have decided to stop supporting their LR Plugin and have gone further to state that they will be removing it from their website.  See:  I'm having Lightroom plugin problems! – 500px Support Center

Unless I can use an LR publish service to manage my images at 500px, I will not be renewing my membership there.  So, does anyone know of a 3rd party plug in who has one for 500px (assuming of course the the 500px people continue to support their API)

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too need the 500px LR  publish service to work, I will be leaving 500px if they do not deal with these issues more consistently. Soo frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been using a LR plugin called PhotoUploader for a couple days and it seems to work well enough for 500px. They also support uploading to other web galleries. Downside is it costs $10 per gallery. They do have a trial version, although the images it uploads are so low-res it wasn't particularly useful for evaluation purposes. I decided to spring for a licensed copy and I think it was worth the money.

Edited by Moderator  to remove link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines