Highlighted

9.3 synching with cloud problem?

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

does anybody have problems with the synching to the cloud? 

since the last update I am experiencing problems with this feature? 

LRC

LR 3.3 

kind regards 

Peter 

specs: 

Modellname: iMac
  Modell-Identifizierung: iMac17,1
  Prozessortyp: Intel Core i7
  Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 4 GHz
  Anzahl der Prozessoren: 1
  Gesamtanzahl der Kerne: 4
  L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB
  L3-Cache: 8 MB
  Hyper-Threading Technologie: Aktiviert
  Speicher: 32 GB
  Boot-ROM-Version: 175.0.0.0.0

I speak german, english,spanish specs: iMac iMac.27" 17.1 Intel Core i7 processor:4 GHz Ram :32 GB Premiere CC 14.0.1 German Version. Handle ohne zu tun; ohne Anstrengung arbeiten. Stell dir das Kleine gross vor und das Wenige als Viel. Beschäftige mit dem Schwierigen, solange es noch einfach ist. Erfülle die große Aufgabe durch viele kleine Taten. Act without doing; work without effort. Think of the small as large and the few as many. Confront the difficult while it is still easy; accomplish the great task by a series of small acts.

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

9.3 synching with cloud problem?

Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

does anybody have problems with the synching to the cloud? 

since the last update I am experiencing problems with this feature? 

LRC

LR 3.3 

kind regards 

Peter 

specs: 

Modellname: iMac
  Modell-Identifizierung: iMac17,1
  Prozessortyp: Intel Core i7
  Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 4 GHz
  Anzahl der Prozessoren: 1
  Gesamtanzahl der Kerne: 4
  L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB
  L3-Cache: 8 MB
  Hyper-Threading Technologie: Aktiviert
  Speicher: 32 GB
  Boot-ROM-Version: 175.0.0.0.0

I speak german, english,spanish specs: iMac iMac.27" 17.1 Intel Core i7 processor:4 GHz Ram :32 GB Premiere CC 14.0.1 German Version. Handle ohne zu tun; ohne Anstrengung arbeiten. Stell dir das Kleine gross vor und das Wenige als Viel. Beschäftige mit dem Schwierigen, solange es noch einfach ist. Erfülle die große Aufgabe durch viele kleine Taten. Act without doing; work without effort. Think of the small as large and the few as many. Confront the difficult while it is still easy; accomplish the great task by a series of small acts.

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problems are you having?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I made a new collection and I am trying to sync it to the cloud. 

Then I get a green synced sign. But after a while it turns into an

exclamation mark. 

It tells me that 70 pictures are syncing, but it wont do it. 

I never had problems with this syncing. That is the first time I am experiencing 

this kind of problems. 

I checked the internet connection = on

I checked the cloud subscription = on 

I restarted the app 

I restarted the computer

I installed the new lightroom too 

So is there any new action that I need to know and execute and I am not 

aware of? 

thanxs Peter 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
pavl2010 LATEST
Participant ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here a short answer to myself. If anybody runs into this problem. 

I contacted the adobe support. (chat) 

After going back and forth, I was told to "rebuild the sync databank" 

You can find this in the preferences under "Lightroom sync" and you need to hold down the 

"alt" key to see and execute the rebuild. 

I had to do this twice and it was hard to stay patient but after  waiting for some hours 

I could see a progress and  feedback in the apps too. 

In the end all the collections where synced. 

I am curious what the problem was, but I am happy that all the data was back again. 

You need a fast internet connection (mine is 50mb/s up). 

I hope this helps 

Peter 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pavl2010, @Dj_paige @all out there who knows anything about

Lightroom classic on desktop-PC (i7 core, 20 GB RAM):
I have Problems too. There are 343 files: they are displayed as synching, but at last I deleted my 2 clients (iPad and android-Mobile) and deletet all pictures in my Adobe cloud. I have made a synchronisation archive on my USB harddrive and all my photos are saved there. The lightroom bibliothek is locatetd on my desktop-Computer. There is no collection made and no archive with the sync-sign.  I had this Problem 1 year ago and had only to delete a file for fixing this problem. Think it was saved here  C:\Users\ramon\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data.
But didn't help this time.
Any ideas out there to fix this problem?
best regards
Ramon

(speak german, english, spanish, ...little french, little russian 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in addition: I mean my photos are saved on the USB-Drive, not in the Sync-Archive!! Sorry.

best regards
Ramon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well rf-tronic, as your problem is likely different than that of the original question, you need to start a new thread and describe your problem from the beginning. I won't discuss a different problem in this thread, that gets very confusing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed. Info no longer relevant.

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.2, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines