Highlighted

aaa

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

estou com um problema eu entro pra criar minha conta e eles pedem pra eu fazer logon e depois que faço diz que foi sescedido mas conta volto pra tentar intalar o CC dizem pra eu fazer a mesma coisa

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

aaa

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

estou com um problema eu entro pra criar minha conta e eles pedem pra eu fazer logon e depois que faço diz que foi sescedido mas conta volto pra tentar intalar o CC dizem pra eu fazer a mesma coisa

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google seems to be a little better than Microsoft at translating this one:

I have a problem I log in to create my account and they ask me to log in and after I do it says it was sescedido but account I come back to try to install the CC they tell me to do the same thing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you create the account at Adobe's website, you should be putting the same user name and password into the install program.

If the install program is not seeing the account as already existing, you may need to wait for some time to let the account information propagate to the server used by the setup program.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to an Adobe Subscription? Or stand alone Lightroom?

For subscription. Did you install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop  App?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0