Highlighted

Ability to sample image for Stroke border

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Print Module under Image Settings Tab and the stroke border feature. I would love it if the eye dropper in the color pick box for the border would allow you to sample a color in the image. It would make frame detail lines that compliment the image so much easier. Now I have to bring it into PS and sample the color to get the values to plug into this dialog.

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ability to sample image for Stroke border

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Print Module under Image Settings Tab and the stroke border feature. I would love it if the eye dropper in the color pick box for the border would allow you to sample a color in the image. It would make frame detail lines that compliment the image so much easier. Now I have to bring it into PS and sample the color to get the values to plug into this dialog.

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this now in Lightroom.  While the color picker eyedropper is shown in the color picker just hold down the left mouse key and you can drag the eyedropper anywhere inside of Lightroom or even outside of Lightroom although the eyedropper changes to the cursor arrow outside of Lr on my Mac but it still picks the color.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines