• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abode is screwed

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded several software items in the "Creative Cloud!" Photoshop opened just like it always has. Lightroom v10 gives  me this message: Unexpected error opening catalog.
The catalog could not be opened due to an unexpected error.

I spent several hours online Sunday, since supposedly the help line phone is only open on Monday thru Wednesday. Lightroom still doesn't work!!!!

Today, on Monday, I called the "help" line. Some guy answered, and then immediately put me on hold. After listening to white sound for several minutes, I hung up and called back. This time after beind routed thru their pre-programmed selection process, I got a recording that said I would be on hold for an hour and forty minutes??????

I use Lightroom a lot to catalog my images, and have done so for a number of years. Ihaven't been able to  work on any photograph now for three days.

I become more irritated with Adobe everytime I encounter their countless problems and the way they treat their loyal customers. May not be one much longer!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best bet right now is to revert to Lightroom Classic 9.4. Many people report that this still works properly on their catalogs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 of 3

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

NOTE; interested in lpug-ins

GoldingD_0-1603738212232.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1603738212234.png

GoldingD_2-1603738212235.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 of 3

I assume you tried restarting your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 of 3

Not a solution, but see:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-after-the-new-versi...

Probably need to revert to v9.4

'Sounds like ADOBE  fouled up big time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reccomend that you add yourself to:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-after-the-new-versi...

Include your sys info.

Adobe needs to see all the problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines