• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

According to Adobe lightroom I don't have an account

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have an adobe lightroom account many years ago, now it turns out to be, that I was never notified if my account had expired, and I had to pay again, the email that you will provide me when I see my account is not correct I never I have had this email, my name is Rebeca Fernandez and my email is [Email Address removed by Moderator], please contact me as quickly as possible since you have not notified me and now you have me in a free trial, which is going to expire in two days, please do not understand what has happened, thanks Rebeca Fernandez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This  is a community page, mainly for fellow customers to interact. It is not for contacting Adobe. No Adobe Techs here.

You should actually contact Adobe via Chat, then a phone call request in the chat.

However.

Bring up Adobe.com

Sign in

Select Manage 

Look at your Plans, verify email, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Adobe Account never Expires. 

If you had subscribed to the Photography plan subscription, which includeds both Lightroom Classic and Photoshop, that subscription Auto renews every year unless you manually Cancel the subscription.

Even if you cancel a subscription your Adobe Account is still there.

The only time your subscription will be suspended is if your payment details have expired and or you got a new CC number and never changed it in your payment details.

Lets start with do you remember having a Subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines