• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Issue

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I have lightroom classic, photoshop, and lightroom, but it is not letting me develop my newly downlaoded pictures specifically in lightroom classic. I have a monthly subscprition plan. I don't understand why I am having issues. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are certain that your subscription is paid current, are you sure that you are signed in to your account when you use Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom Classic, click on Help, click on System Info, click on Copy. Paste into a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is key to installing, updating, upgrading, Authenticating, and activating the Adobe CC programs, like Lightroom Classic.

If you sign out in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, those programs will get deactivated on your computer. Signing back in should reactivate them.

Not saying that you are not signed in, if you had signed out, Lightroom would not even launch.

But a tool to try and fix possible account/accreditation errors is to intentionally sign out the sign in. Do not do this if your Internet  access is spotty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, at Adobe.com, sign in, select to manage your account, look at your plan, is the email/user id the same as you use to sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines