• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR Radial filter only affects outside the radial filter

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the radial filter in ACR and select inside or outside modifications only happen outside. It works fine in Lightroom but not ACR. I am a very experienced user so i have tried everything I can think of. Trashed and reisntalled Bridge and ACR. But the problem persists. Anyone have a suggestion.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the Radial filter in Camera Raw does not affects the modifications done inside of the filter.

Could you please let us know the version of Bridge and Camera Raw you're using?

A screenshot showing how the Radial filter is not applying edits with the entire Camera Raw window visible can help us replicate the issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did solve it. Turns out there's a little "x" that effects the radial filter. I have no idea how I turned off allowing it to go back and forth from inside to outside. But when I clicked that "x" it solved the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines